Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ut Oh...

Christmas is getting very close, and so are all of the sweets!

Things slipped this weekend thanks to fabulous holiday party, sweets and treats from friends, and work holiday 'luncheon' today (I HATE the work luncheon. I think people should only be allowed to use it if the attendants are wearting pinnafores and hats).
Yea, I'm avoiding the scale. Tomorrow will be my reality check.

Too tired to work oooooout. I'm so tired all the time! Last night I made it in the the gym for marathon work out, but only made it through 2 of the regular 3 hours. Tonight I puttered around the house attempting to catch up on dishes, abandoned laundry, etc. So, I spent time with Jackie Warner doing her Power Circuit strength training. Her Abs tracks are brutal!!

A week from now I'll be in MI, cooking up a storm with my mother on our annual "Christmas Baking Day" (this time spent with a little 4 month old!)and reveling in all of the food I don't allow myself to buy. The ground will be crusted over with snow (hopefully) ruling out jogging. Last year I attempted a 1 week trial membership at a relatively close gym that I had heard rave reviews about. However, the promised coupon never arrived in my email and now I just get junk email from them. (Helllooooooo, I indicated on my survey that I live in FL - no joining potential here!). This year's attempt at not going out of control during the holidays is work out DVD's: Jackie Warner, Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, and Bob's Weight Loss Yoga (the other Biggest Loser dude). Brillian plan!!! However, I just tonight realized that I'll need a Yoga mat and Hand weights...neither of which would be all that easy to pack. So, I'm on the hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment