Sunday, December 12, 2010

Update!

Eeeek! I forgot about this for a couple of days. And to be real honest, I've been tired. Not that I'm not tired tonight, but I'm making myself stay up another couple minutes to throw together some type of update. Which is this:

I've been busy & tired. Meaning, Thursday night I skipped the scheduled workout when a co-worker friend and I decided to get Subway lupper together after work because we weren't able to eat all day. Then frozen custard followed with best friend who had to go anyways for school-related business. The good news is that since I hadn't eaten all day, it all came out ok calorie wise!

Another reason I was ok with missing Thursday's workout was the Friday night Hot Yoga scheduled wtih other friends. Until I got the reminder about the volunteer shift I had signed up for Friday night. Turns out the class was cancelled after all.

Saturday morning was spin class.

And it's all down-hill from there.
Saturday night was a Christmas party. With yummy, yummy food. This morning we proceeded to have the leftover desserts as pre-breakfast before our real breakfast of panckes with nutella. You get the idea.

HOWEVER, tonight was dinner in Morroco. I had the Vegetable Platter - which always thrills me. Olives, Cuscus, Lentils, Hummus, etc. It was to die for.

Did I mention I was sent home with Party Leftovers? Mmmmm Rum Cake....
Tomorrow, we get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment