Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Foods, mostly

Down .2 lbs! In two days. Better than nothing. Think I'll weigh myself again tomorrow.

I know this question is burning in everyone's mind: did I handle the chocolate cake with fudge icing??? I had a small piece. More than a taste, but much less than what I really wished to consume.
Tonight was also an important night for a friend, whom I met at local sushi joint for what was originally said to be a Fried Ice Cream night. Instead, I had an amazing crab/avacado roll. Sushi's not that bad for you, right???

While in spin class tonight, I was thinking about my Working-Out. I've got to get more serious about being regularly dedicated. One 3 hour work out a week isn't a cure-all. However, it's hard to fit all that in while having a real life. My real life got in the way of exercizing for half of my last week. It's time to prioritize. Sweat over... well, whatever my other options may be. Tomorrow night will be hard one for me because it's my night to work the after school program at school. It'll take extra oomph to get myself out the door once I get home.

Food:
-Morningstar Farm Sausage Patty & Waffle: very exciting treat. 160 calories!
-Genesis Bread: Nutty wholesome goodness. Totally worth the $5 for the loaf. I toasted a piece into garlic bread last nigth with my soup.
-Oat Bran hot cereal (made stovetop): a new favorite discovery. Consistency of Cream of Wheat but with flavor of oatmeal. With a touch of honey and some Splenda Brown sugar - warm creamy goodness. Plus it has less calories & carbs that old fashioned oats and higher protein & fiber.
-No teacher salad bar tomorrow. Lunch should be interesting....

Did I mention I worked out for 3 hours tonight? I did. And I feel good. And tired. And, I stink.

No comments:

Post a Comment