Monday, December 6, 2010

Settling In...

I'm down 5.1 pounds. That's exciting. But, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a battle from here on out.

I wish I had more time and energy to work out. And energy for that matter. Regardless, I worked out tonight, and that's all that matters right now. I really really wanted to jog the lake and come home to do weight-loss yoga. But it was too stinkin' cold out. There was no way I would have pushed myself out there. So, I saw my friends at the gym.

I need some serious breakfast solutions, especially because I ran out of the at-desk protein bars and the only flavor of instant oatmeal I have left is banana bread. Eeeew. Soooooo, while at Publix post-workout pre-dinner tonight, I happened to buy 4 or so options. Whoopsies. But now, I'm super excited to eat something in the morning. Options are: Hot Oatbran Cereal (i have no idea what to do with this), Kashi 7-grain cereal with fresh soy milk (realistically, I will NOT have time to sit and eat something splashy-splasy out of a bowl at 6am), Morningstart Farm sausage sandwhiched in a lite whole grain organice waffle (Mmmmmmmmmmmm), or a frozen (but then microwaved) Egg/cheese sandwich - organic, whole grain, etc etc (generally much more processed of a food than I'd choose, but I was on food delerium). What will tomorrow be???

OH. TOMORROW. Speaking of which: it's my friend's birthday, and she needs some smile time. So, I put myself in charge of her chocolate-chocolate birthday cake. Out of curiosity, I peeked at the label on the very BOTTOM of the cake: 1/10 of it = 350 calories, and 13g fat. Ouch.
This is me publicly telling the world that I will be strong. I will be strong. I will be strong. I will only have a teen tiny taste.

I need to weigh myself tomorrow. Yuck.

1 comment:

  1. Hurray! Congrats on losing that much already! You are awesome and even if the next 4.9 lbs is a battle it is one you can win!

    ReplyDelete